What Is Forex?

I will not discuss in depth understanding of forex. Obviously I would argue, as a novice judge forex itself. hehe .. I also used to wonder what the heck forex? How to play forex? We continue to make money from the forex process from where? There are so many questions that come up when I first got acquainted with the forex.
 
FOREX, or FX itself is short for Foreign Exchange. In the process, investments forex (foreign exchange) or indeed forex investment trading activities of foreign currencies. But in practice we have benefited from fluctuations in the currency aka the currency itself. I put a thick at the word 'value' because that is the reality. Current fluctuations (ups and downs) indigo particular currency, it is used to earn profits by forex traders.
 
So when the value of the currency will rise, we buy the currency, then one day when we sell them at high prices we'll make a profit. When going down, we should be selling it for a profit. Loh sell? We do not have items for sale? Well, forex brokers function very important role here. We call it 'borrowed' most of the foreign money from the broker to sell. Then when prices are down we can get a profit from the sale of the money.
 
As I understand forex just selling and buying foreign currencies, I think it's very easy .. But in fact do not. We could continue to profit in forex, but if the power margin (capital) we are just a little bit, brokers will warn us if we stock as collateral less. If we do not immediately inject (deposit), then the security deposit will be lost before we could go bankrupt alias (margin call, popular with term 'MC', 'Beautiful Angel', or 'Miss Beautiful').Forex (Foreign Exchange) trading is a currency ...
 
So if we are a little capital, we should be able to calculate the strength of our capital. Can be carried minus how many points, and how to avoid the risk of losing to a margin call. Here, the role of financial management (money management). We are required to be able to calculate the power margin that we use. The smaller transactions we do, the less the risk of loss, and the more secure though obviously minus how many points were taken. As long as I learn forex, I feel better in the world of financial management and this. Though I am only a student of Literature. Haha ... The point is only intending to learn forex to feed a family someday.Well, in essence, if you ask "What the heck is forex?", "Forex pengetian fuck? 'I can only answer like that. Because I am not a student of the Faculty of Economics and Business.

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar